Wednesday, February 13, 2008

This and That

I took my two older children to lunch today just as a last treat before their school year starts. I told them to decide where they would like to go and they settled on a lovely spot by the water which surprised me. The meal was lovely. The company fantastic and fun. I don't get to spend much time with my 16yr old as he is always off with his mates or at work. He is my hard child. He is a good boy, never in trouble, loved by all parents and teachers, just gives us curry at home. It was nice to spend a couple of hours with him.






Before I took the boys to lunch I drove the little ones to school and then headed off to the op-shop. I was on the hunt for a moka espresso pot. I only want it to put in a photograph. I found half a one but I guess it will have to do.



Here are my other finds. The little dress was too good to leave behind. It looks brand new. My little girl loves dresses. I also bought some easy reads for her as she is struggling a bit. I am not too worried as yet as I think the light will switch on very soon. The other is a biscuit press I just had to have. I love the old box. All the bits are there too.








Till next time
Jules



No comments: