Thursday, October 16, 2008

Where does the time go?

OH My Gosh!!!! It has been three months since I last blogged. I didn't think I wanted to blog anymore but here I am. I just had to share. My DH took me to Eumundi in QLD for my 40th birthday. We stayed at 'Kindred Spirits' B&B owned by none other than Sue Daley the designer of Patchwork with Busy Fingers. Long story but Sue invited Lynette Anderson to have breakfast with us. I felt like I was meeting my favourite rock stars. Two beautiful, talented ladies.


They both gave me signed patterns for a birthday gift. I won't forget my 40th thats for sure.

While we were there Sue directed us to 'The Patchwork Angel'. It is in an old church. Just beautiful. Of course I had to buy some goodies there.


I also purchased two patterns from Sue. I quite like the idea of paper piecing.

DH: Thank you Darling for the best and most memorable birthday. I love you with all my heart. Just when I think I couldn't love you anymore, I fall in love with you again.

A Jules












No comments: