Monday, November 24, 2008

A quick post

Just a short one this morning before I head off to an interview with my son and the Newstead College people. It is all so different now. I am going in blind. The college rules have changed, the outlay has changed and my poor son is a guinea pig. Part of being the eldest I guess.

Anyway, I would just like to say thank you to Jo for a great day at Ross. I really hope it ends up being a regular get together. I really enjoyed meeting everyone and Kerrie did too. She actually was in a lot of pain on the day but I think she did a good job. Kerrie had a wisdom tooth out only a couple of days before hand so could not talk much.

I forgot my camera on the day but Rose, Sarah and Christine all have photos so pop over to have a look. They are in my side bar. I will post again with photos of the lovely thoughtful gifts I received on the day. We all got a gift from Helen. Thank you so much. Jo also made up little goodie bags for us all too. Thank you, Thank you , Thank you to everyone who attended. It was a fantastic day.

Anyway must go or I will be late.

I will post again later.

Jules

No comments: