Monday, December 15, 2008

My little girl drew and stitched this cushion for her grade 1 teacher. It has taken her 6months but she did it. I had to sew it all together for her but she chose the colours and decided it should be a cushion. It is a shame she is giving it away. It is her first project.


This is my big baby boy at his leaver's dinner with his beautiful partner. They decided in grade 8 they were going together and they stuck to it. Of course I cried................
Thank you to all those who have left comments on my other posts. I am sorry I haven't had the time to get back to you all. Tis the silly season and I can't wait for the holidays so we can all just chill out.
Jules

1 comment:

keslyn said...

Jules, your DD did such a gorgeous job on her stitchery, I am sure her teacher will be thrilled.
Kerry