Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sydney

Rose and I went to The Darling Harbour craft and quilt show. We were happy little photographers . It was the first visit to Sydney for both of us.

These are some of the purchases from the show.





I met up with Sue which was lovely and she even interrupted her lunch to have a photo with me. It was lovely she remembered me from my stay at her B&B last year. It was good to see you Sue.





This is Kathy on the L and Sue on the R. Sue opened her home for Rose and I to be guests for 5 days. We were treated like queens. Sue ran us around everywhere and fed us. Such a lovely family, so friendly and warm. Kathy was also staying with Sue. We all enjoyed our stay.





Read this sign. Rose and I cracked up when we saw it. Rose may have a better view but you can work it out if you look closely. It reads 'Some things can't be shared on a blog' Can you see what it is advertising? I love it.




I will blog again soon with some sites from Sydney.

Jules

3 comments:

Jo in TAS said...

I'm green with envy! Sounds like a lovely time away. Love the sign too!

Rose Johnston said...

Thanks so much sweetie!! I had a fabulous time, cant wait to go back!! That photo of you and Sue is lovely (clever me!!)
Hugs xxx

Sarah said...

Glad to hear you both had a great time! And, you purchased SO much!! Love that street sign lol
x Sarah
Oh, and great pic of you and Sue!