Tuesday, July 15, 2008

NURSE!!!!!

I am still playing Nurse to my family. It has reached Hubby and myself. The two little ones also have a week off school for world youth day. I also have an extra at home with the cough and sniffles.


I did manage to finish the second knot doll but I forgot to take a picture of it. I took these pics though........................


The Twins

Erin



Fraser
They are so tiny. Little one kept hogging them all day though.
I am going alone next time so I can have lots of cuddles.
It was a girls day out. Little one, my sister and myself last Saturday went to the raspberry farm for lunch and then spent the afternoon feeding the twins.................Well little one did anyway. My sister and I couldn't get a look in..........................lol
Well back to the arm chair with my tissues and strepsils. Time for a nap I feel.
Jules



No comments: