Monday, February 23, 2009

this and that



Today's blog has no theme, just bits of this and that.

Lynette Anderson has asked 'what quilt is on our bed' and so I took a pic of little ones quilt, as she is the only one with a quilt on her bed. I made this for her when she was two. My first quilt. My only finished quilt too.........lol.


I have made a little outfit for Grace. She is such a cute doll. Little one named her. She has had Grace for 5yrs and still loves her. The pattern I used is 'kwik sew'


Little one decided to do some washing for her family of babies.

The following pics are of my second eldest son's art work. Just thought I would share it with you.





Off to finish block two of 'Breast of Friends'. Need to start on block 3.
Jules


































1 comment:

Lynette Anderson said...

Your daughters quilt is lovely and by the look of it you have a very talented young man in your household.